2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All proposed Levitt AMP [Your City] Music Series must take place in small to mid-sized towns and cities within the United States and its territories with a population of up to 400,000 people, and may be located within a metropolitan area with a population of no more than 1,000,000. For towns or cities located within a metropolitan area with a population of more than 1,000,000, the town or city must be at least 25 miles from the anchor city of the metropolitan area.
- The public space where the free concerts are to be presented must be outdoors, easily accessible to a wide range of socioeconomic groups, and have a lawn-like setting with no fixed seating.
- If a permanent Levitt venue is located in an applicant’s state or region, the proposed Levitt AMP site must be located a minimum of 50 miles or more from the existing Levitt venue.
- The entire Levitt AMP [Your City] Music Series must be free to the public, open to all ages, and presented over 10 to 12 consecutive weeks, between May 1, 2017 and November 15, 2017.
- Applicant must display a successful track record of presenting professional quality concerts or community events, or be engaged with an individual or organization that has done so.
- Applicant must demonstrate matching funds, dollar for dollar, from other sources.
Download Eligibility Criteria PDF