Thank you for your interest in the Levitt AMP [Your City] Grant Awards. As people are at the heart of Levitt’s mission—bringing people together through the power of free, live music—the Levitt Foundation’s top priority is ensuring the health and well-being of the entire Levitt community. With the uncertainty surrounding when and whether audiences can gather due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all 2020 Levitt AMP winners postponed their local Levitt AMP Music Series until 2021.
Therefore, the next round of Levitt AMP applications will reopen in July 2021 for the 2022 grant cycle.
We invite you to check back next summer for more information regarding key dates pertaining to the 2022 grant cycle. Generally, the timeline for each grant cycle is as follows:
- Applications open in July and close in September.
- Following the close of the application period, all submissions are screened and select applications move on to the online public voting stage, which typically takes place during the month of November.
- Members of the general public vote for their favorite proposals online to determine the Top 25 finalists during a two-week period.
- In December, the Levitt Foundation reviews the Top 25 finalists and selects grant recipients.
- Levitt AMP winners are announced in mid-December and all Levitt AMP concerts take place between late spring and early fall of the following year.